Rodeowave Entertainment's award-winning singer/songwriter Phil Vassar wrapped up 2012 with a Christmas Tour promoting his Noel cd, and he has hit 2013 running with a brand new single, "Love Is…
After 40 years of making music, selling millions of records and performing for fans all over the world, country music's most famed group ALABAMA will embark on a brand new tour to celebrate their very first concert at The Bowery in Myrtle Beach, SC. The Back to the Bowery Tour will launch in South Carolina and run throughout the year, making stops along the way in Alabama, Canada, Connecticut, Georgia, Miami, New York and more. Additional dates are expected to be announced soon. Tickets will go on sale in select markets beginning Friday, February 15. Pre-sale perks will be offered for fan club members and VIP tickets will also be available for each market. For more ticket information visit www.thealabamaband.com.
The Back to the Bowery tour marks the first time ALABAMA has announced an extensive run since 2002. To commemorate this special occasion, they have chosen to perform in smaller, more intimate rooms in an effort to create special up-close-and-personal memories for their fans.
"I'm so excited to celebrate 40 years since our first show at The Bowery," says ALABAMA frontman, Randy Owen. "We still love one another, have played music together all these years, and are blessed to still be around. Most importantly, we are ever grateful for the fans, many having been with us since we used to play for tips, so to be able to go back out and play for them will make this a very special year."
On February 2 at a gun range in Texas, Chris Kyle, America's most lethal sniper who also happened to be an author, was allegedly gunned down by a veteran he…
Holy smokes, have you guys been following the crazy story of the ex LA cop, Christopher Dorner, who is currently hunting down the people he feels did him wrong in…
Amazing what a year can do. At last year's Grammy Awards, LeAnn Rimes looked like she could cut glass with various parts of her anatomy. This year at a pre-Grammy…
(Gif via Mashable) So did you guys happen to watch the Grammy Awards last night? I caught the last half hour or so but was lucky enough to catch Carrie…
Blake Shelton headed over to NBC’s "Today Show" this morning and premiered the new video for “Sure Be Cool If You Did” (purchase single here). Check out the new…
Oh wait, I guess it was me that was gone. Sorry for that. I won't go into the sordid details of my absence (OK, more boring than sordid, really). Despite being gone, I have been keeping up with what's going on and have a folder full of stories that I've been meaning to write about but never did. I don't have time to write about most of them so I will just give you links to a crap-load of stories and you can pick and choose which you'd like to read more about just in case there are some you may have missed.
- Brad Paisley is okay with white people being a minority
- Blake Shelton surprised Ray Price on stage
- Hillary Scott chosen as a mentor for Adam Levine's The Voice team
- Danny Gokey shows off his new son, Daniel Emanuel.
- Mindy McCready still hasn't been cleared in boyfriend's death
- Miranda Lambert says she'd like to work with some other country blondes
- Carrie Underwood's hubby not too happy with her Mr. Underwood comments
- Gary Allan sold out the Ryman … twice.
- Loretta Lynn's home was severely damaged in recent storms
- Randy Travis finally gets sentenced in DUI case.
- Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood battle it out as American Idol top earners.
- Willie Nelson heads out on his Old Farts and Jackass tour
- Johnny Cash honored with new stamp
- Blake Shelton to shake hand of Iraq war veteran
- Emmylou Harris charged with hit and run
- Tim McGraw talks about quitting alcohol.
- Keith Urban confesses to wife Nicole Kidman
- Luke Bryan to release new full-length spring-break-themed CD
- Brantley Gilbert does the Dew
Blake Shelton did a little acting in his recent Christmas special, but now he's ready to take the plunge and make his real-to-goodness acting debut.
While being interviewed by London's Capital Radio, Jackson was asked to recite (singing isn't really the right word to describe this video) Taylor Swift's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. He obliged and the result is the best damn interpretation of a Taylor Swift song you'll hear all day.
Jason Aldean makes his big screen debut this week at Sundance Film Festival in an indie film titled, "Sweetwater". He called my radio show last week to discuss that, his…