Individual RODEOHOUSTON tickets will go on sale to the public Thursday, Jan. 12. For the first time, they will be sold in two waves, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., at [www.rodeohouston.com]rodeohouston.com. Ticket prices start at $25, plus a $4 convenience fee.
The following entertainers will perform on the RODEOHOUSTON stage in NRG Stadium, Feb. 28 – March 19.
|Tuesday, Feb.28 – Opening Day, presented by Texas Capital Bank||Parker McCollum|
|Wednesday, March 1 – Armed Forces Appreciation Day, presented by Crown Royal||Brooks & Dunn|
|Thursday, March 2||Lauren Daigle|
|Friday, March 3 – Black Heritage Day, presented by Kroger||Bun B’s Southern Takeover|
|Saturday, March 4||Walker Hayes|
|Sunday, March 5||Zac Brown Band|
|Monday, March 6 – First Responders Day, presented by BP America||Jason Aldean|
|Tuesday, March 7||New Kids on The Block|
|Wednesday, March 8 – Community Day, presented by TC Energy||Jon Pardi|
|Thursday, March 9||Ashley McBryde|
|Friday, March 10||The Chainsmokers|
|Saturday, March 11||Turnpike Troubadours|
|Sunday, March 12 – Go Tejano Day, presented by Fiesta Mart||La Fiera de Ojinaga|
|Monday, March 13||Cody Jinks|
|Tuesday, March 14||Machine Gun Kelly|
|Wednesday, March 15||Kenny Chesney|
|Thursday, March 16||Chris Stapleton|
|Friday, March 17||Cody Johnson|
|Saturday, March 18||Brad Paisley|
|Sunday, March 19 – RODEOHOUSTON Finals||Luke Bryan|
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS
- Tickets will go on sale at rodeohouston.com Thursday, Jan. 12, 2023, in two waves, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Wave 1 tickets for Feb. 28 – March 9, performances.
- Wave 2 tickets for March 10 – 19, performances.(The Online Waiting Rooms will open at 9:30 a.m. for Wave 1 and 1:30 p.m. for Wave 2. Customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.)
- A place in the Waiting Room does not guarantee tickets.
- Ticket prices start at $25, plus a $4 convenience fee.
- Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased online at [www.rodeohouston.com]rodeohouston.com.
- All tickets will be delivered electronically via AXS Mobile ID Delivery; please allow 48 hours for delivery.
- To access your purchased tickets, download the AXS mobile app and login with the email used to purchase tickets.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo promotes agriculture by hosting an annual, family-friendly experience that educates and entertains the public, supports Texas youth, showcases Western heritage and provides year-round educational support within the community. Since its beginning in 1932, the Rodeo has committed more than $575 million to the youth of Texas and education. The 2023 Rodeo is scheduled for Feb. 28 – March 19. The 2023 World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest, presented by Cotton Holdings, is scheduled for Feb. 23 – 25. For more information, visit [www.rodeohouston.com]rodeohouston.com and connect with #RODEOHOUSTON online via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for all the latest news.