Achieving mutually satisfying sex isn’t that hard if you put some time and effort into building up emotional and physical anticipation. And there is no better way to shift yourselves into a sensual and sexual mindset than foreplay. Unfortunately, foreplays rarely get enough time and dedication, as couples usually rush through them to the “main event.”
However, if you’re looking for an actionable way to spice up things in bed and make your sex better overall, don’t overlook foreplay. And if you think of foreplay as something dull and unessential, you couldn’t be more wrong – there are lots of creative things to do in bed at this stage. From offering your partner a sensual massage to trying out new sex toys together and indulging in mutual masturbation, you and your partner get an excellent opportunity to relax, explore each other’s bodies, and get yourselves in the mood for sex.
So, here are some more of super-steamy foreplay tips you’ll definitely want to try out tonight:
Start With a Sensual Massage
Massages are a great way to turn your partner on and get things going. You can start with a gentle back or head massage and then move to other parts of their body. You can also engage in some sensual touching, kissing, and caressing to ramp up the sexual tension.
Here are a few foreplay ideas for a sexy massage:
- Try out different types of touch and massage. Touch is an essential part of foreplay. Learn how to touch each other by using different parts of your hands, fingers, and arms. For example, try touching your partner’s skin with your fingertips and palms, or use the tips of your fingers to rub their neck or back gently.
- Use scented lotions and oils. You can also try out new massage tools like vibrating massage wands, which will add a fun new touch.
- Light up the mood. Make the room more romantic and sensual with candles, dim lights, soft music, or incense. Experiment with different scents to see what your partner likes.
Try a New Sex Toy Together
You can spice up your foreplay by using sex toys together. Sex toys are great for couples with different sex drives, as well as for those who want to improve their sex life in general. They are also an excellent way to add some extra fun and excitement to your bedroom.
Using sex toys can be a little awkward at first, but it gets better with practice. To start things off, you can first shop dildos, rings, or vibrators together and then try out a new toy during foreplay.
For example, if you want to try out a cock ring, use it while giving a sensual hand job or blowjob. You can also experiment with different types of lubricants and vibrators and give your partner a nice massage with a vibrating toy.
Indulge in Mutual Masturbation
Many people find mutual masturbation to be the best foreplay technique. It’s intimate, exciting, and arousing, making it one of the most effective ways to get things going. It’s also a great way to learn more about your partner’s sexual desires and needs.
If you want to try out mutual masturbation for the first time, here are some tips:
- Make sure you have enough privacy and turn off all the phones.
- Start off small. Don’t immediately jump into full-blown mutual masturbation if you’re doing it for the first time. Start off with watching each other masturbate or touching your partner over their clothes. Gradually build up the intensity until you both feel comfortable moving on to the next step.
- Don’t rush through it. Mutual masturbation is a great way to ramp up the intensity and build up some sexual tension. Don’t get too eager to move on to sex; take your time, and enjoy every moment.
Go Slow and Get to Know Each Other Better
As you start feeling more aroused, you may want to speed things up, but slow down and enjoy every moment instead.
Take your time exploring each other’s bodies. Spend more time teasing and touching each other in non-traditional places (for example, try rubbing your partner’s inner thighs), and don’t forget about the whole body (for example, touch their chest or back). Take turns giving each other back rubs or stimulating one another erotically by focusing on one specific part of the body at a time.
This is also an excellent opportunity to get to know each other’s desires, fantasies, and preferences better, so ask your partner questions about what they like and what makes them feel more aroused.
The Bottom Line
Foreplay is one of the main components of good sex – it helps you get aroused and ready for sex, as well as gives you a chance to explore each other’s bodies and build up some sexual tension.
Besides, it’s an excellent way to learn more about each other’s preferences in bed while also getting more comfortable together. So, don’t rush through it – give foreplay enough time and dedication so that you and your partner can relax and indulge yourselves in some steamy sexual playtime. Happy playing!