For people interested in coding and everything related to coding, there are a lot of courses available. One quick search online can open you up to various online and offline courses on IT. Amongst the plethora of Web Development courses, it is important to choose the right course to become a web developer. The process of choosing the right course can be quite daunting. If you’re thinking about doing a course related to IT and software, you’re in luck! This article talks about the importance of doing a Nodejs course. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know Node JS.
A little backstory
What is Node?
- Web developers do not have to use multiple coding languages anymore.
- To use Node, there must be access to the file system as well as the operating system.
Courses on Node JS
Now that you understand the importance and scope of application of this fantastic tool, doing a Nodejs course makes sense. Doing a course on Node JS can make you a distinguished and successful web developer. Some important things you’ll learn from a Node JS course include:
- You will learn how asynchronous codes work. You will learn how to modify parts of a web page without reloading other parts of the web page.
- You will learn about the single-threaded nature of Node JS.
- You will be taught about the process of building a web server using Node JS.
- Node Event Loop is another concept you will learn about in these courses.
How much time you will need to complete a Nodejs course is dependent on your experience as a web developer.
- In case you’re just starting out, this course will definitely take longer to complete. If you’re new to web development, you will need about a year to finish this course.
Learning how to use this invaluable web development tool will help in your journey to becoming a full-time web developer!