Cannabis commonly known as weed has been frowned upon in almost all the countries of the world. Only a few countries in the world have legalized the use of marijuana during recent times. One of the countries, which have currently legalized it, is Canada. While medical marijuana has been prevalent in this country since 2001, the complete legalization happened in 2018.
Cannabis Usage in Canada
In the modern world, the use of marijuana is broadly divided into two categories. The same is implied in Canada as well. The major types of weed use in Canada are:
- Medicinal: Weed has painkilling properties. Therefore, it is used to treat patients with unbearable pain.
- Recreational: For euphoric and psychedelic experiences, weed is a common name. Inhaling weed’s smoke or consuming it via cakes or brownies are the conventional ways of having weed for recreation purposes.
Marketing and Sales of Cannabis in Canada
Since, its legalization, weed has been sold via different platforms, retail outlets, online stores, etc. Despite being legalized, the sale of weed in Canada is bounded by rules. Some of the rules include:
- Promotion of Cannabis in Canada is prohibited by any kind of media like TV commercials, billboards, hoardings, ads in newspapers or magazines, event sponsorship declarations, etc.
- The packaging is also defined to be monochromatic and non-graphical with just the company logo and a statutory warning
Post the legalization of marijuana in Canada, the retail sales have spiked a lot. Using a similar concept of weed dispensaries in the US, Canadian weed sellers have introduced the concept of online dispensaries. The aspect is quite similar to that of online shopping. Many weed selling companies have their online selling platforms, which are commonly known, as online dispensaries, for example, online dispensary Canada – Cannabismo.org
The function of all Canadian Online Dispensaries is quite similar to any e-commerce site. All you need is to visit the sites, and then you might or might not register yourself, followed by choosing the product you desire, pay and then get delivery on your registered address.
The most interesting part of these online dispensaries in Canada is their range of products. The class and variety of officered products are simply amazing. Some of the product types that are generally available in any of these online dispensaries are:
- Flowers: These products include basic unfiltered products, which you would personally need to clean up.
- Concentrate: These are the purer version of cannabis like oils, distillate, hast, etc.
- Edibles: Cannabis mixed with foods like brownies are commonly consumed. Some beverages also use weed as their ingredients.
- Accessories: needless to mention, no decent weed selling store will go without selling accessories to prepare weed treats. Common accessories like crushers, various apparel, etc. are available as well.
Some stores also invest in products that are targeted only towards women or the first-timers to garner publicity. These online dispensaries also sell medical marijuana along with the recreational stuff.