Yes, even though it may seem to you right now that no one can understand what you feel, the archives of poetry, songs, and novels that describe the deep sorrow occurring when lovers part, are full up. However, it’s also true that every experience is unique and nobody can share yours at the deepest level. So then where to look for a solution?
Surprisingly, but such a seemingly minor thing as a sad broken heart quote can cheer you up, motivate or inspire, boost your confidence and mood, give another breath of fresh air, mend a broken heart, and awaken your sleeping soul. You can really find help, advice, and solace in words from another, who felt this tremendous pain of deep loss.
So, if you’re suffering because of a huge heart wound, these sayings will hopefully bring some comfort and light to your dark days and surely give a lot of food for thought:
Heartbroken Quotes for Her
A broken heart. We’ve all been there.
Bad news: it’s gonna be hard to heal. Good news: the broken heart does heal and pluck up a courage to love again after a while.
According to a recent study by researchers at Binghamton University and University College London, women tend to be more negatively affected by breakups, reporting higher levels of both physical and emotional pain.
Despite friends and family are doing their best trying to comfort you, it hardly ever helps. What really works and makes you keep living is inspirational heartbroken quotes for her like these:
- Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it. – Tori Ames
- Don’t let a person who didn’t love you keep you from the one who will.
- By far the strongest poison to the human spirit is the inability to forgive oneself or another person. Forgiveness is no longer an option but a necessity for healing. – Caroline Myss
- A wounded deer leaps highest. — Emily Dickinson
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. – Marilyn Monroe
- This too shall pass. This situation is not your final destination, and something good is happening right now on your behalf.
- As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
- Never let a bad person change your inner goodness. – Karen Salmansohn
- Often, what feels like the end of the world is really a challenging pathway to a far better place.
- Your wounds become your wisdom.
- In the depths of sorrow, we will eventually find an unwavering light.
- A broken heart does not mean you are broken. The crack is there to let the light in.
- Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars. – Violeta Parra
- And anything that might hurt me would just make me stronger in the end. – Elizabeth Eulberg
- There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it. – Shannon L. Alder
Broken Quotes for Him
When you check this following collection of broken quotes for him, you’ll realize that you’re not alone with your pain. Many people (and even many famous people) found themselves in similar situations.
Taking into account the experience of these human beings who found their ways to heal the broken heart, the emotional pain is quite beneficial for our life (as unbelievable and crazy as it may sound).
These broken quotes for him show all the wisdom, deepness, and … beauty… of a heartbreak:
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. — Robert Frost
- It hurts like hell. And then one day, it doesn’t.
- No time is ever wasted. Every single thing has value, and every stage is a step in your journey.
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time. — Jean de La Fontaine
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
- Forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember… – Lewis B. Smedes
- Don’t keep running back to the person you should be walking away from.
- All the strength you need is inside you!
- Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. — Mark Twain
- You are here. You have survived 100% of your worst days. That’s a pretty good track record.
- It is okay to be unhappy sometimes. Sometimes, it is normal, healthy, and necessary to be unhappy in order to be happy.
- When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
- The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. – Allen Klein
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. – J.S.B. Morse
“We draw maps of each other’s pasts. Heartbreaks colored in black. Grief outlined in purple. The happiest times shaded yellow. This is how we learn each other. We are so scared and brave. We are so terrified and willing. We rewrite the definition of brave and it is this: love again. love again. love again.” — Fortesa Latifi