Love the NFL? Love you some Florida Georgia Line and/or Dierks Bentley? Then have I got some cool news for you.
For the first time ever, a select group of 30 artists from different musical genres, including Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line, have joined forces with the NFL to represent their teams and cities by creating unique, official NFL gear.
Dierks Bentley designed a shirt for the Arizona Cardinals while Florida Georgia Line designed a shirt for the Tennessee Titans.
Shirts can be purchased for $25 from TeeSpring.
The full list of artists and the teams they designed shirts for are listed below.
- All Time Low – Baltimore Ravens
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – Cleveland Browns
- Daughtry – Carolina Panthers
- Dierks Bentley – Arizona Cardinals
- Diplo – Philadelphia Eagles
- Dropkick Murphys – New England Patriots
- Eminem – Detroit Lions
- Fall Out Boy – Chicago Bears
- Fergie – Miami Dolphins
- Florida Georgia Line – Tennessee Titans
- Fort Frances – Indianapolis Colts
- Frank Sinatra – New York Giants
- Goo Goo Dolls – Buffalo Bills
- Jacob Whitesides – Tennessee Titans
- Jason Mraz – San Diego Chargers
- Jerry Garcia – San Francisco 49ers
- Jon Batiste – New Orleans Saints
- Kiss – New York Jets
- Lecrae – Atlanta Falcons
- Linkin Park – Los Angeles Rams
- Mac Miller – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Melissa Etheridge – Kansas City Chiefs
- OneRepublic – Denver Broncos
- Tedeschi Truck Band – Jacksonville Jaguars
- Trampled by Turtles – Minnesota Vikings
- Underoath – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Wale – Washington Redskins
- Walk the Moon – Cincinnati Bengals
- YG – Los Angeles Rams
- ZZ Top – Houston Texans
(H/T US 99.5)