We’ve all heard rumors of who was going to be on this season of Dancing With The Stars, but Jana Kramer is a name I NEVER heard thrown around.
Well guess what, she’s on the show and will be partnered with Gleb Savchenko.
ABC announced their Season 23 celebrities and coaches on Good Morning America this morning, 8/30. Here are the other 12 pairings.
- Laurie Hernandez (Olympic gymnast) & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Marilu Henner (Taxi actress) & Derek Hough
- Amber Rose (Kanye ex and talkshow host) & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Ryan Lochte (Olympic swimmer) & Cheryl Burke
- Vanilla Ice (Ice Ice Baby) & Witney Carson
- Calvin Johnson (Former NFL player) & Lindsay Arnold
- Emma Slater & Rick Perry (that’s Governor Perry to you)
- Maureen McCormick (Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!) & Artem Chigvintsev
- Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds (smooth crooner) & Allison Holker
- Jake T. Austin (Max from Wizards of Waverly Place) & Jenna Johnson
- James Hinchcliffe (Indy car driver) & Sharna Burgess
- Terra Jolé (Little Women LA cast member and first little person to compete on Dancing With The Stars) & Sasha Farber
Jana recently split from her husband, former NFL player Michael Caussin, so this may prove to be a nice distraction from that. Of course, she may have signed up before her split, so this could also prove to be a really, really tough thing for Jana to get through. It’ll definitely be interesting to see how she gets along on the show.
Season 23 of Dancing With The Stars returns to ABC on September 12.