On August 19, Dot Records recording artist Drake White will release his debut album, Spark, which features one of the coolest covers we’ve ever seen.
The artwork tell the story of White’s life and include his wife Alex, his church, his dog Writer and other inspirations for his album.
“Since we began this journey—working on the album—I knew I wanted the title to be Spark,” said White. “The idea of starting a fire from a tiny spark has always been so intriguing to me. That’s the way I have always lived my life; starting with a small plan and then it becomes this dream I didn’t even know to dream.”
The 12 track album was produced by Ross Copperman and Jeremy Stover, and includes 12 tracks, 10 co-written by White. Other well-known writers on the album include Luke Laird, Randy Montana, Shane McAnally, Jason Sellers and Ryan Josh Osborne.
See Spark’s full track list here:
1. “Heartbeat” (Drake White, Ross Copperman, Jason Sellers)
2. “Story” (Drake White, Mark Irwin, Tommy Lee James)
3. “Makin’ Me Look Good Again” (Drake White, Monty Criswell, Shane Minor)
4. “It Feels Good” (Drake White, Derek George, Philip Pence)
5. “Livin’ the Dream” (Tom Douglas, Jaren Johnston, Luke Laird)
6. “I Need Real” (Drake White, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
7. “Back to Free” (Drake White, Randy Montana, Philip Pence)
8. “Equator” (Drake White, Matt Jenkins, Trevor Rosen)
9. “Live Some” (Ross Copperman, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
10. “Waitin’ on the Whiskey to Work” (Drake White, Tony Lane, Philip Pence)
11. “Elvis” (Drake White, Jeremy Spillman, Ryan Tyndell)
12. “Take Me As I Am” (Drake White, Phil Barton, Lindsay Jack Rimes)