Keith Urban‘s album Ripcord will be released on May 6 and the artist who is already celebrating two Number 1s off the yet to be available offering is now revealing the track list in its entirety.
Urban calls the album the “most exhilarating album to make, both musically and creatively” and explained:
This album’s journey began back in January, 2015 and took me to a lot of unexplored people and places. The end result was the recording and exploring of more songs then I’ve ever done before and carving that down to what I felt constituted “Ripcord.”
To compile the songs for the project, Urban enlisted a diversified group of writers and producers — some of whom he had worked with before and some with whom he had dreamed of collaborating.
Getting to work with people like this was unlike anything I’ve envisioned before. It’s the result of writing, reaching, imagining, and following the muse every step of the way.
Keith Urban’s Ripcord Track Listing
1. “Gone Tomorrow (Here Today)” (Jeff Bhasker, Samuel Tyler Johnson, Keith Urban)
2. “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16″ (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
3. “Wasted Time” (Greg Wells, J Hart, Keith Urban)
4. “Habit of You” (K-Kov, Jackson Morgan)
5. “Sun Don’t Let Me Down” (Nile Rodgers, busbee, Armando Christian Perez, Keith Urban)
6. “Getting’ in the Way” (Emily Weisband, Jordan Reynolds, David Hodges)
7. “Blue Ain’t Your Color” (Steven Lee Olsen, Hillary Lindsey, Clint Lagerberg)
8. “The Fighter” (busbee, Keith Urban)
9. “Break on Me” (Jon Nite, Ross Copperman)
10. “Your Body” (busbee, Keith Urban)
11. “That Could Still Be Us” (Jason Duke, Jesse Lee, Jonathan Price)
12. “Worry ‘Bout Nothin’” (Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawson, Josh Kear)