When it comes to #FriendGoals, Miranda Lambert and Ashley Monroe are the epitome of the term. The pair work together, play together and all around give us the friendship feels.
Here are ten times that these two Pistol Annies were legit the ultimate BFFs.
1. When they went on the “girl trip of a lifetime” and created musical magic.
2. When they looked all kinds of adorable on “date night.”
“I feel like I’m on to something good”… @ashleymonroemusic ❤️ #datenight
A photo posted by Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) on Aug 13, 2015 at 7:44pm PDT
3. When they lean on each other in tough times.
4. When they light up the stage together and are practically in-sync with their hand motions.
Me and my special guest singing with our hands. ?????? ???? @mirandalambert (Thanks @katwilson216 for pic ??)
A photo posted by Ashley Monroe (@ashleymonroemusic) on Nov 20, 2015 at 11:23pm PST
5. When they hangout backstage at concerts and look cooler than you’ll ever look.
6. When they support each other’s careers.
It’s an all girls playlist for me tonight on my bus. I have really talented girlfriends! @ashleymonroemusic you are on to something GREAT! ? #BFF #girlsincountrymusic
A photo posted by Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) on Mar 8, 2015 at 9:35pm PDT
7. When they work on their smizing during “date night.”
8. When they decide to hangout with other cool and gorgeous people like Nicolle Galyon and Shane McAnally.
I loved every second of last night ? @mirandalambert @nicatnitemusic @shanemcanally ❤️?
A photo posted by Ashley Monroe (@ashleymonroemusic) on Jan 21, 2016 at 6:02am PST
9. When they workout and then drink wine wearing awesome headbands.
10. When they’re together, it’s home.
A photo posted by Ashley Monroe (@ashleymonroemusic) on Mar 26, 2015 at 9:57pm PDT
This Post Has One Comment
cannot see the photos
Comments are closed.