There’s no denying that there’s a new “it girl” in Nashville and we wish we could have “dibs” on her life. Kelsea Ballerini, we love you like we mean it, but we are also a wee bit jealous of your life. In fact, you’re the ultimate in life goals.
From singing with Taylor Swift to hanging with Hillary Scott, there’s no denying that Nashville’s biggest names are even bigger fans of KB.
Here are 12 times that Kelsea Ballerini was the ultimate in life goals:
1. When she went from Taylor Swift fangirl extraordinaire to sharing the stage with Queen Taylor.
2. When she challenged Sam Hunt to a better hat contest…and was close enough to touch his beard.
3. When she hung out with Steven Tyler AND scored some huge CMA nominations.
4. When…We still get jealoussssss.
5. When she was cool enough to be a Swon Sister.
6. When she went from Hillary Scott fan to BFFL.
7. When she makes friends everywhere, even way outside country music.
8. When she makes us ALMOST not miss Sugarland.
9. When she hangs out with her/our girl crush.
10. When she don’t wanna be anyone other than who she’s been trying to be lately.
11. When she and Carrie Underwood bring new meaning to the term “blonde ambition.”
12. When she joined the ultimate squad.