I feel like a lot of times female singers, to me, when they’re singing – and I’ll probably kick myself for saying this – a lot of times, it just seems like I can’t distinguish one from the other sometimes if I just listen to them, you know?
He went on to clarify that Carrie and Miranda are excluded from his gross generalization.
However, we decided to take a look at the plethora of female singers who just may be offended by Jason’s dumb comments.
1. His Broken Bow Label-mates: Brooke Eden, Lindsay Ell, Kristy Lee Cook and Shawna Thompson of Thompson Square: All four of those ladies are clearly one in the same to Jason. In fact, he probably didn’t even know that BBR signed women.
2. Lauren Alaina: The American Idolrunner-up and Georgia native supported Aldean on his My Kinda Partytour. In fact, she event stepped in for Kelly Clarkson during live performances of “Don’t You Wanna Stay?” which makes sense when he can’t tell females apart.
3. Kelly Clarkson: Arguably one of the best voices in music, Aldean chose her to join him on his #1 duet “Don’t You Wanna Stay?” but now fills in for her with a hologram. Females, who needs ’em!
4. Kacey Musgraves: We’ll just point this face in Aldean’s direction.
5. Reba: Reba should be offended by Jason because he made her coordinate outfits to stand next to her, but doesn’t think she stands out. In fact, he probably doesn’t even realize she’s in this photo.
6. Taylor Swift: He may have copied Swift by pulling all of his records off of Spotify, but if one of her songs came on, he would have no clue who she was.
7. Grace Potter: The powerhouse may have just broken stadium records with him (and Kenny Chesney), but he didn’t even realize she was there.
8. Hillary Scott: Aldean and Lady Antebellum once toured together for CMT, but Jason never noticed Hillary. In fact, he thought the Lady in Antebellum was the guitarist with the braids.
9. Beyonce: Jason lists her as his dream duet but we don’t think he could handle that.
10. Dan + Shay: Have you heard them sing? We love them, but Aldean probably thinks they’re females.
11. Tyler Hubbard: He has long hair so Jason Aldean assumed he was a female.
12. His current wife, Brittany Kerr: She once auditioned for American Idol, making her a female singer. ‘Nuff said.
I love me some Miranda Lambert. Like I really, really love Miranda Lambert (in a wholesome, totally non-stalkerish sort of way, of course) and generally when she releases a new song I’m all about that new song. Today, however, I found myself in a strange place … I **gulp**didn’t like Miranda’s newly released song, Mess with My Head.