The moment Luke Bryan fans have been awaiting is fast approaching. There is only one month left until his new album, Kill the Lights, is officially a part of their playlists. The thirteen track offering, produced by Jeff Stevens and Jody Stevens, will be released on Friday, August 7th, and reads like a “Who’s Who?” in country music songwriting.
The anticipated track list is as follows:
1. Kick The Dust Up (Dallas Davidson, Chris Destefano and Ashley Gorley)
2. Kill The Lights (Luke Bryan, Jody Stevens and Jeff Stevens)
3. Strip It Down (Luke Bryan, Jon Nite and Ross Copperman)
4. Home Alone Tonight (Featuring Karen Fairchild) (Jody Stevens, Cole Taylor, Jaida Dreyer and Tommy Cecil)
5. Razor Blade (Jeff Hyde, Ryan Tyndell and Rodney Clawson)
6. Fast (Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson and Luke Laird)
7. Move (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter and Jay Clementi)
8. Just Over (Chase McGill, Brad Tursi and Jessie Jo Dillon)
9. Love It Gone (Jody Stevens and Jay Clementi)
10. Way Way Back (Luke Bryan, Ashley Gorley and Rodney Clawson)
11. To The Moon And Back (Tom Douglas, Hillary Lindsey and Tony Lane)
12. Huntin,’ Fishin’ And Lovin’ Every Day (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip)
13. Scarecrows (Ashley Gorley, Trevor Rosen and Shane McAnally)
To celebrate the release, Luke will perform on ABC’s Good Morning America on the date of the album drop as part of the show’s Summer Concert Series. An exclusive Target deluxe version of the album (which contains three additional tracks co-written by Luke) is available now for pre-order by clicking the cover art below.
Target Exclusive Tracks
14. Corner Booth (Luke Bryan, Cole Swindell and Jimmy Robbins)
15. Little Boys Grow Up And Dogs Get Old (Luke Bryan and Tony Lane)
16. Buddies (Luke Bryan and Dallas Davidson)
What are you most looking forward to about Luke Bryan’s Kill the Lights? Let us know by tweeting @NashvilleGab!