Planning on being bored this weekend? Looking for a change in hairstyle? Feel like doing a good deed?
Then do I have a deal for you!
According to The Las Vegas Review Journal, several different businesses in Las Vegas are getting charitable over the weekend and will be raising money for childhood cancer research by getting together some famous folks to shave the heads of some brave souls.
Unfortunately, they won’t be there to get their heads shaved, just to help with the shaving.
Other places to get a really close trim include:
- McMullan’s Irish Pub, 4650 W. Tropicana Ave., next to the Orleans hotel.
- Nine Fine Irishmen in the New York-New York hotel.
- Club Vinyl in the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Ri Ra The Irish Pub in the Shoppes at Mandalay Place.
- Khourys Fine Wine & Spirits, 9915 S. Eastern Ave.
- Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S. Water St., in Henderson.
- Shakespeare Grille and Pub, 790 Coronado Center Dr., Henderson.
If you’d like to take part, just visit StBaldricks.org, sign up, make a donation, and then head to any of the business above for your Saturday shave.