Sam Hunt chose an unusual name for his debut album, and now he's chosen an equally unusual name for his first headlining tour as a household name.
Sam Hunt's Lipstick Graffiti Tour (wonder if there's a story behind THAT name?) will launch January 29 at the Troubadour in West Hollywood, California and will run through mid-April.
Along the way, the tour will make stops across the country from Anaheim, Dallas and Denver to Chicago, Boston, New York and more.
The Lipstick Graffiti Tour ticket pre-sale opens this Wednesday, November 12 with public on-sale to follow Friday, November 14. For ticket information, please visit SamHunt.com.
Hunt recently scored his first No. 1 as an artist with his Platinum-selling “Leave the Night On,” the lead single off Montevallo, the No. 1 and best-selling debut album for a country artist since 2011. The Washington Post called it “a major-label debut that bends country music toward hip-hop and R&B with an artfulness that bucks trends and defies logic…Montevallo feels like the most seductive, deceptively original and flat-out best album released this year.”Following the No. 1 “Leave the Night On,” the MCA Nashville recording artist will release new single, “Take Your Time,” impacting country radio November 24.
LIPSTICK GRAFFITI TOUR Dates:
- Jan. 29 West Hollywood, Calif. Troubadour
- Jan. 30 Anaheim, Calif. House of Blues
- Feb. 5 Dallas, Texas House of Blues
- Feb. 7 Jackson, Miss. Hal & Mal’s
- Feb. 11 New York, N.Y. Irving Plaza
- Feb. 12 Boston, Mass. Paradise Rock Club
- Feb. 13 Burlington, Vt. Higher Ground
- Feb. 14 Silver Spring, Md. The Fillmore
- Feb. 19 Knoxville, Tenn. Bijou Theatre
- Feb. 20 North Myrtle Beach, S.C. House of Blues
- Feb. 21 Charleston, S.C. Music Farm
- Mar. 12 Columbus, Ohio Newport Music Hall
- Mar. 13 Grand Rapids, Mich. The Intersection
- Mar. 14 Chicago, Ill. Joe’s Bar
- Mar. 20 Lincoln, Neb. Bourbon Theatre
- Mar. 21 Denver, Colo. Ogden Theatre
- Apr. 2 Fayetteville, Ark. George’s Majestic Lounge
- Apr. 3 Columbia, Mo. The Blue Note
- Apr. 4 Milwaukee, Wisc. The Rave
*Additional Tour Dates To Be Announced
Support on the Lipstick Graffiti Tour will be Show Dog-Universal Music’s Native Run and Warner Music Nashville’s Michael Ray.
For information, music, images, tour dates and more, visit www.SamHunt.com