Blake Shelton is many things, but just how likable is the guy?
Turns out he's pretty darn likable.
Market research company, Repucom, did a survey of 1000 consumers aged 13-75 and asked them about this year's Grammy nominees. They found that out of all the nominees, Blake is the most likable while Kanye not surprisingly is the least likable.
Other findings according to USA Today include:
- Public awareness ranks highest for Justin Timberlake (93%), who's trailed closely by Taylor Swift (92%), Rihanna (89%), Kelly Clarkson (87%), Tim McGraw (87%),Eminem (86%) and Katy Perry (83%). Unfortunately, Kacey Musgraves is at the bottom of the list for someone people are aware of with only 17% of people knowing who she is.
- Country stars are the most trustworthy, with Shelton, Darius Rucker, Miranda Lambert and McGraw earning high scores, along with Alicia Keys and Bruno Mars.
- Considered the most influential stars are Shelton, Mars, Swift and Perry.
- Shelton and Mars are tied as the top trendsetters. Swift is seen as a bigger trendsetter than Timberlake.
- Topping the list of endorsers are Shelton, Mars, Perry, Swift, Rucker and Keys.
- In measurements of awareness, appeal, influence, trendsetting and other metrics, Beyoncé scores significantly higher than hubby Jay Z.
Do you agree with the results or is there someone else you find more likable?
The Grammys air this Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.