In anticipation of the 2014 Grammy® Awards, AXS TV presents: AXS TV’S SALUTE TO THE GRAMMYS, a full week of special programming dedicated to the biggest night in music. From Sunday, Jan. 19 through Sunday, Jan. 26, AXS TV will feature concerts and interviews with nominated artists and, for the first time ever, a live 60-minute GRAMMY® PREDICTION SPECIAL.
The schedule for AXS TV’S SALUTE TO THE GRAMMYS is as follows:
Sunday, Jan. 19
- Tune in for an all-day marathon of concerts starting at 1:10 p.m. ET from 2014 GRAMMY-nominated artists featuring Paul McCartney, CeeLo Green, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, Darius Rucker, Tim McGraw, Snoop Dogg and more. Watch the promo here: bit.ly/1fzc5qn
Monday, Jan. 20
- An hour-long GRAMMY edition of THE BIG INTERVIEW WITH DAN RATHER featuring previous award winners Merle Haggard, Linda Ronstadt, Roger Daltrey, and Melissa Etheridge at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT). Watch the promo here: bit.ly/LfTEKd
- Followed by a special 2014 GRAMMY-nominee edition of THE BIG INTERVIEW WITH DAN RATHER including interviews with “Best Country Solo Performance” nominee Darius Rucker and “Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album” nominee Dionne Warwick at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT). Watch the promo here: bit.ly/1b45ug3
Tuesday, Jan. 21
- An all-new SKEE LIVE featuring a live performance and interview with “Record of the Year” and “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance” nominee T.I. at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT). Watch the promo here: bit.ly/K7ahXF
Wednesday, Jan. 22
- GRAMMY® PREDICTION SPECIAL – Live from Los Angeles, AXS TV will predict the 2014 GRAMMY award winners before they are announced using CivicScience polling data, hosted by comedian Ryan Stout and featuring famed music critic Bob Lefsetz, CivicScience Inc. Founder and CEO John Dick, and music newsmaker and trendsetter DJ Skee at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT). Watch the promo here: bit.ly/1dgKLZN
Sunday, Jan. 26
- An all-day marathon of concerts starting at 2 p.m. ET from GRAMMY-nominated artists and previous years’ winners featuring Stevie Nicks, Alison Krauss, Doobie Brothers, Ringo Starr, and more.
Throughout the week, AXS TV will air more GRAMMY-related programming, including concerts from GRAMMY-nominated artists and NOTHING BUT VIDEOS: GRAMMY NOMINEE EDITION, a jam-packed program of music videos from this years’ nominated artists.