If you're a fan of Hillary Scott's red carpet makeup, then you're a fan of Terri Apanasewicz.
Terri, a makeup artist to the stars, recently sent me a little tutorial to tell how she perfected Hillary's CMA Awards red carpet look from earlier this month.
Here's what to do.
1. Apply @AmazingCosmetics in Ivory all over the lid to start with a light opaque canvass.
2. Apply any white shimmery eye shadow to the lid, leaving the outside corner empty.
3. Using a stiff angle brush & @SoniaKashukBeauty Eyeliner Palette, draw a sideways "V" on the outside corner from lashes out and into crease. Once you have the placement of the black "V" you can use a smaller softer brush like an eyeliner smudged to start shaping the "V" into your desired wing shape. You always add more black liner powder to intensify the drama. Blend the black inward to the white so they fade together.
4. Use a black eyeliner pencil on your water line, top & bottom, I used @LorealParisUSA Smoldering Smudge pencil. I love the depth of color & it's waterproof so it lasts.
5. Finally add lashes or mascara to finish the look.