Gwen Sebastian may come from a small town in North Dakota, however, her voice is exceptionally huge. In 2009 she released her first single to country radio titled "Hard Rain." Shortly after she debuted her EP titled "V.I.P" but what really kick started her career was being a contestant on season two of The Voice. Gwen was swept up by team Blake, however, she did get eliminated during the battle rounds. Blake liked her so much that he offered her a spot on his tour. Her most recent single is powerful,touching and very well written, "Met Him In A Motel Room" leaves you with a very well received message. Gwen is set to debut a new album this june, but until then you can enjoy these 10 Random Questions.
1. How long have you been singing?
Since I was about four.
2. At what age did you really decide to do this as a career?
I always knew that I wanted to sing for a living but I only made it a career about 9 years ago.
3. Who influenced you growing up? what artists did you listen to?
My parents are the first people I started singing with. Linda Rondstadt, Trisha Yearwood, Emmy Lou Harris and The Eagles.
4. If you could have any hip hop artist on one of your songs, who would you pick?
Eminem or Missy Elliot
5. One food you can't live without?
All of it!!
6. Do you have any pets?
Yes, my little pit pup Angel.
7. Favorite place to shop?
8. Beer or whiskey?
9. Any new projects in the works for you?
Yes, my new album is slated to release this June.
10. What would you like the world to know about Gwen Sebastian?
That I love my life and I'm thankful for having such wonderful fans, friends and family to be on this ride with me.
You can follow Gwen on twitter @gwensebastian