The Lacs is a country rap duo that hails from south Georgia. The duo is made up of Clay "Uncle Snap" Sharpe and Brian "Rooster" King. Their name is short for Loud Ass Crackers, which I find rather fascinating. The duo recorded their first two records with Backroad Records which is co-owned by Colt Ford. You can call them white trash, rednecks or whatever you want…I prefer to call them AWESOME!
1. How do you know each other and how long have you been performing together?
We've known each other for 13 years and have been performing together for 5 years.
2. If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
White Trash comes to town
3. Do you have any phobias?
Feet. They're scary.
4. Beer or whiskey?
Beer. Definitely beer.
5. Favorite place to perform?
Tampa,FL. Fantastic audience.
6. What artists do you currently listen to?
Taylor Swift..can't get enough of her new album.
7. Favorite sport?
Football. We already can't wait for football season to start again.
8. Favorite summertime activity?
9. Any upcoming projects you guys are looking forward to?
We've been in the studio recording our new album. It'll be out later this year. We're really excited about this one!
10. What do you want the world to know about The Lacs?
We are proud of where we're from.
For more on The Lacs including tour dates and music please check out www.thelacsmusic.com
Want more country music gossip? Follow me on twitter @brittwv
This Post Has One Comment
How old are yall
Comments are closed.