Welcome back … now here are some stories you may have missed over the last month or so
Oh wait, I guess it was me that was gone. Sorry for that. I won't go into the sordid details of my absence (OK, more boring than sordid, really). Despite being gone, I have been keeping up with what's going on and have a folder full of stories that I've been meaning to write about but never did. I don't have time to write about most of them so I will just give you links to a crap-load of stories and you can pick and choose which you'd like to read more about just in case there are some you may have missed.
- Brad Paisley is okay with white people being a minority
- Blake Shelton surprised Ray Price on stage
- Hillary Scott chosen as a mentor for Adam Levine's The Voice team
- Danny Gokey shows off his new son, Daniel Emanuel.
- Mindy McCready still hasn't been cleared in boyfriend's death
- Miranda Lambert says she'd like to work with some other country blondes
- Carrie Underwood's hubby not too happy with her Mr. Underwood comments
- Gary Allan sold out the Ryman … twice.
- Loretta Lynn's home was severely damaged in recent storms
- Randy Travis finally gets sentenced in DUI case.
- Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood battle it out as American Idol top earners.
- Willie Nelson heads out on his Old Farts and Jackass tour
- Johnny Cash honored with new stamp
- Blake Shelton to shake hand of Iraq war veteran
- Emmylou Harris charged with hit and run
- Tim McGraw talks about quitting alcohol.
- Keith Urban confesses to wife Nicole Kidman
- Luke Bryan to release new full-length spring-break-themed CD
- Brantley Gilbert does the Dew