Rachele Lynae has a sweet smile behind one powerful voice. It's no wonder her new single is titled "Fishing For Something" considering she grew up in Alaska. Rachele moved to Nashville to attend Belmont University and along the way met singer/songwriter/producer Jamie O'Neal. In 2012 she was signed to Momentum Label Group. After hearing her new single I decided to find out more about the talented young lady.
1. At what age did you know you wanted to pursue music?
I don't remember ever not wanting to be a country singer, but my mom tells me I was singing as a toddler.
2. Who influenced you growing up? What artist did you listen to?
Early on I listened to Leann Rimes, Reba McEntire and Shania Twain. Later, Martina Mcbride & Jamie O'neal became big influences.
3. Do you have a favorite place to perform?
I love to perform anywhere with a big stage and an audience full of true country music fans.
4. If you could duet with any male artist who would you pick?
I'd love to duet with Eric Church. He is such a true and authentic artist.
5. Favorite restaurant in Nashville?
PM. They have great sushi.
6. Do you have a favorite sport?
My favorite sport to watch is football. Go Niners!!!
7. Favorite place to shop?
I am in love with Free People.
8. Three things you can't live without?
My family, friends and my guitar.
9. Any new projects coming up that we can look forward to?
My brand new single "Fishin For Something" has just hit country radio airwaves and I'm so excited! It's a fun song that I co-wrote with my good friend, Hannah Bethel and I think the ladies (and men) are really going to enjoy listening to it. It's from my new album that's coming out later this year. Oh, and did I mention that one of my major influences, Jamie O'Neal, is producing my album? How cool is that! I'm also looking forward to playing a bunch of shows this summer which I will be posting on my website for fans (www.rachelelynae.com) so check it out, lots of exciting stuff!! 🙂
10. Is there anything you would like to say to all the Rachele Lynae fans out there?
I can't wait to meet each & every one of you after one of my shows! You are my inspiration and the reason I do this.
For more country music news,gossip and updates follow me on twitter @brittwv