Sammy Kershaw’s home catches fire

0_w300_h245_s1_PL15_PCffffff
Earlier today, Sammy Kershaw's Lafayette, Louisiana home sustained heavy
smoke damage after a fire broke out in the country star's kitchen.

Kershaw
inadvertently started the fire when he grabbed cans of homemade spices he was
delivering to a friend. The box containing the spices slid over the kitchen
stove, catching the knobs that ignite the burners. Kershaw says there were
likely flammable items on the stovetop that caught fire.

After
leaving his home, his alarm company alerted him of the blaze. Kershaw
immediately returned home and threw towels onto the stovetop to help smother the
flames. Shortly after, firefighters arrived at the scene to extinguish the
blaze.

"You've
got to count your blessings… every one of them," says Kershaw. "This could
have been so much worse. The guardian angel that God assigned to me is always
working overtime."

No
one was injured in the blaze. 

(Visited 10 times, 3 visits today)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Shares